Making Port O'nor
Tracking: 1 minute, auto succeed tracking other creatures, except in the following circumstances:
- More than 24 hours have passed since the creatures passed.
- The creatures intentionally obscured their trail.
- Weather, such as snow or heavy rain, has obscured the trail.
- The terrain, such as a river or hard rock, makes discerning a trail difficult.
- Many creatures have traveled through the area, such as along a road or inside a city.
Wisdom vs DC. If successful, you discern whether creatures have passed through the area within 100 feet of you. You learn the number of creatures and their sizes, when they passed through, and the direction they were traveling. Based on the age and arrangement of the tracks, you can tell the difference between separate groups.
If you successfully navigate while exploring, you can also follow tracks.