Making Port O'nor
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 25 feet
Duration: Instantaneous or 1 minute
Whispering to the earth and heeding the voice of the wind, you create one of the following effects within range.
- You create a tiny, harmless sensory effect that lasts for up to 1 minute and predicts what the weather will be at your location for the next 24 hours. You might create a golden orb for clear skies, a cloud for rain, falling snowflakes for snow, and so on.
- You produce up to five wisps of light that last for up to 1 minute. Each wisp emits dim light in a 5-‐foot radius. As part of the action you used to cast this cantrip, or as a separate action, you can direct the wisps to dance, move to any point within 25 feet of you that you can see, or trace a pattern in the air. The wisps can move as a group or independently.
- You instantly make a flower blossom, a seed pod open, or a leaf bud bloom.
- You instantly make a leaf, a pebble, a twig, or another natural object tumble or blow up to 25 feet in a cardinal direction you name, even if you do not know the direction.
- You create an instantaneous, harmless sensory effect, such as falling leaves, a puff of wind, the sound of a small animal crashing through brush, or the faint odor of skunk.
- You instantly light or snuff out a candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its non-‐instantaneous effects active at a time.